The Interfaith Justice Coalition is committed to reimagining boundaries; incorporating broad, inclusive and intersectional themes; and, thinking expansively to address important issues that promote peace, justice and the common good through this faith-rooted alliance.
- We use moral language to critique, challenge, and educate the public about policies and practices that harm and disempower communities;
- We promote policies and practices that foster hope and lead to the common good;
- We are actively involved in the work of intersectional justice by building and establishing a faith-based fusion coalition;
- We empower and amplify unheard voices to speak their truths;
- We commit ourselves to non-violent expressions of action as a means of creating change.
Find out how you can help.